These THREE ingredient BITTERSWEET CHOCOLATE DIPPED STRAWBERRIES are just in time for Valentine's Day, my friends! Save this recipe now...you'll be glad you did once Valentine's Day is upon us in a few weeks. Let's GO!
- Pour 1/2 cup chocolate chips in a glass bowl, and microwave for about 40 seconds.
- Stir before returning chocolate to microwave for an additional 20 seconds or a few more if chocolate is not melted.
- Stir until smooth, then transfer melted chocolate to a super small juice glass or larger diameter shot glass to simplify dipping.
- Skewer strawberries before dipping them, so you have a nice handle to hold on to.
- Set dipped strawberries on a sheet of parchment to cool.
- Repeat the melting process outlined above with an additional 1/2 cup bittersweet chocolate chips if you'd like to drizzle, transferring melted chocolate to a decorators bag fitted with a piping tip.
- Pipe loops of chocolate on dipped strawberries, then sprinkle with Wilton Sparkling Sugar.
Note: These are best enjoyed soon after dipping.