Let’s whip up something wonderful to pack in a picnic for dessert.
Cheesecake-Stuffed Strawberries to Love!
- 12 strawberries
- 4 ounces softened cream cheese
- 1/4 cup powdered sugar
- 2 tablespoons heavy cream
- 1 teaspoon almond extract
- 1/4 cup chopped pistachios
- fresh mint leaves, for garnish
- Core 12 strawberries with a vegetable peeler and slice bottoms off so the strawberries stand up on their own.
- Beat together cream cheese, powdered sugar, heavy cream and almond extract.
- Pipe cheesecake filling into strawberries.
- Sprinkle with chopped pistachios.
- Garnish with fresh mint leaves.