Chocolate Cherry Brownie Bites
It's the surprise burst of chewy cherry deliciousness tucked into each bite of these Chocolate Cherry Brownie Bites that makes these little treats irresistible. Grab a Ghirardelli Double Brownie mix and a package of Mariani dried cherries today and stir up a batch of these little bitty beauties to love.
- Ghirardelli Double Chocolate Brownie Mix
- 1/3 cup oil
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 egg
- 3/4 cup Mariani dried cherries
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- Spray a norpro 12 mini cheesecake pan with baking spray.
- Whisk together brownie mix, oil, water and egg.
- Stir in dried cherries.
- Scoop brownie batter into pan.
- Bake in preheat oven for about 18 minutes, until brownie bites are set on the edges.
- Let cool slightly.
- Pop out of the pan and enjoy!