Who knew making Lemon Curd Deliciousness was so easy?! And having a jar of the light luscious lemony goodness in the fridge to enjoy on whatever you please is pure joy! Peel the lemons. Pulse the lemon peel with sugar. Cream the butter & sugar. Beat in eggs and lemon juice. Then cook, stir, cool & enjoy!
1. Use vegetable peeler to remove the zest from three lemons (not the white pith).
2. Pulse lemon peels with sugar until blended.
3. Cream softened butter with lemon sugar.
4. Add 4 eggs, one at a time, beating until incorporated before adding another.
5. Beat in fresh lemon juice, gradually.
6. Transfer to sauce pan and cook over medium low heat, stirring constantly until it begins to thicken and reaches 170 degrees.
7. Pour into covered jars to cool.