Let’s make Confetti Corn Salad… Toss together this crowd-pleasing party-your-mouth sometime soon! You may want to double the recipe, my friends, this will disappear in a flash!
1. Preheat grill to 350 degrees.
2. Brush 3 ears sweet corn with olive oil.
3. Grill corn on preheated grill for a few minutes on each side until kernels begin to brown.
4. Remove from grill and let rest.
5. When cool, slice corn kernels off cobs.
6. Whisk together freshly squeezed lime juice, 2 tablespoons olive oil, honey, chili powder and1/4 kosher salt.
7. Toss Chili Lime Vinaigrette with grilled corn, red bell pepper, diced jicama, avocado, black beans, scallions, and cilantro.
8. Squeeze additional fresh lime juice over tossed salad.
9. Garnish with thinly sliced scallions and cilantro leaves.
I’m so grateful you’re here! Have a look around at some of my favorite recipes and stay a while.
Get a fresh delivery of my monthly online newsletter delivered to your inbox.
Leave a Comment