Mmmm…these Minted Melon Ball Skewers with Prosciutto Ribbons and Fresh Mozzarella come together effortlessly and pair perfectly with a glass of chilled Prosecco. 🥂 And how lovely would they be for a picnic?!
1. Bring 1 cup water and 1/2 cup sugar to a boil.
2. Stir in one big handful of mint.
3. Remove from heat and let cool...Cover and refrigerate.
4. Use melon baller to scoop out one cantaloupe and one honeydew melon
5. Place melon balls in a glass bowl and pour mint syrup over.
6. Assemble skewers~ Melon ball, mozzarella ball, prosciutto ribbon, melon ball, mozzarella ball, prosciutto ribbon, melon ball.
I’m so grateful you’re here! Have a look around at some of my favorite recipes and stay a while.
Get a fresh delivery of my monthly online newsletter delivered to your inbox.
Leave a Comment