1. Preheat BBQ grill to 400 degrees.
2. Toast 1/4 cup slivered almonds on a baking sheet at 300 degrees Fahrenheit for 12-15 minutes, until light golden brown.
3. Whisk together 1/2 cup mayonnaise, shredded Parmesan, 1 tablespoon lemon olive oil, kosher salt, thinly sliced shallots and minced fresh rosemary.
4. Make a foil tray by stacking three sheets of aluminum foil and folding in all four edges to make a framed tray.
5. Place two thin cut chicken breasts on foil tray, leaving space in between.
6. Spread Parmesan Tarragon Spread over chicken breasts.
7. Transfer foil tray with prepared chicken to preheated BBQ.
8. Close the lid and cook for about eight minutes, until juices run clear and chicken is cooked through.
9. Remove Tarragon Chicken and let rest.
10. Whisk together 1/4 cup real mayonnaise, honey, honey white balsamic vinegar, 1 and 1/2 tablespoons lemon olive oil and 1 teaspoon water.
11. Cut Tarragon Chicken into bite-sized pieces.
12. Toss just enough Honey White Balsamic Dressing to cover Tarragon Chicken and 2 cups red grapes, halved.
13. Top with toasted slivered almonds.